How to Connect Back With Friends Using

Accurate email marketing list discussion
mituakter4

How to Connect Back With Friends Using

Post by mituakter4 »

To get the girls phone number take the Osta e-posti andmebaas ja koostage meililoend kiiresti following steps EXACTLY Walk up and start a conversations. Does not matter too much what it is about. The main thing is to try to get the girl in a very upbeat state of mind Osta e-posti andmebaas ja koostage meililoend kiiresti quickly. Getting a girl laughing real hard is the best bet. (do Osta e-posti andmebaas ja koostage meililoend kiiresti not try to pull this off with a loud fart. Works for most guys but we are hitting on a girl here)

While she is in the middle of laughing Osta e-posti andmebaas ja koostage meililoend kiiresti , say "well it was great talking to you I have to get back to my friends"Instantly turn and just walk away. This is the jolt we are looking for here guys. As your walking away she is going Osta e-posti andmebaas ja koostage meililoend kiiresti to think "HU? Why no phone number request? Do I Osta e-posti andmebaas ja koostage meililoend kiiresti smell?" See because every other guy in the world goes for the phone number.

After taking about 7 or 8 steps away, enough time Osta e-posti andmebaas ja koostage meililoend kiiresti for her to think the insecure thoughts, turn back around and say EXACTLY "do you have email?" NOT "can I have your email address" We are not asking her for anything at this point. When she Osta e-posti andmebaas ja koostage meililoend kiiresti says yes pull out a pen and paper, hand it to her and say "Write it down for me. I'll say hi sometime" Now note, not "could you write it down" or "will you write it down" Hot girls do not want Osta e-posti andmebaas ja koostage meililoend kiiresti to meet wimps. They want to meet men. TELL her to give it to you.