Our past is our land

Accurate email marketing list discussion
juthiaq38

Our past is our land

Post by juthiaq38 »

We lost ourselves by hearing sometimes distorted accounts of life in a few developed countries (which are few in number). We thought that everywhere in the world is heaven and here we are hell. Who made Iran this way? Of course, the Anglo-Saxons or the Vikings are not to blame. Even the government cannot create this volume of disorder and corruption by itself if it is not on the side of the "listening" nation. By God, organizing this amount of chaos and inequality is a skill! We gave this skill to the government and then to ourselves.

The government oppresses us, and we oppress Saudi Arabia Email List ourselves. Now let's fix it It is always easier to destroy than to build. And rebuilding is the hardest thing you can think of. But it is not impossible; If: Be kind to each other. Let's start with ourselves. Let's believe that the way to reform the country goes through "me" and not through someone else, not through the government. If we fix ourselves, the soft country will be fixed. Let's admit that we are a people suffering from laziness, mental abnormalities, false beliefs and deep self-loathing.

Let's spread kindness and right behavior in work and life virally. Let's know our past for inspiration and learning. I don't mean the delusions of the past, I mean the lessons that we will get with the help of studying Iranian literature and mysticism and history. Remember to build, we need a firm ground. You cannot build a house on loose land, leased or usurped land. Instead of expecting from the government, let's expect from ourselves (our own person.