There are likely to be many

Accurate email marketing list discussion
shakibkhan2552

There are likely to be many

Post by shakibkhan2552 »

Pronounce the words clearly so that they are easy to hear. It’s OK to exaggerate your hugs and smiles a bit. There are many tools that allow recording, but we also recommend using a voice recorder. Recently, there are voice recorders built into smartphones that can record and transcribe at the same time, so I would like to introduce them to you.

Example) Smartphone Example) Word You can really use the Monaco Email List sound source in Word! 1. Send the interview audio source (using a smartphone voice memo) to My Chat using Chatwork 2. Upload the audio source from the Word dictation transcription item 3.A script will be created as soon as the upload is completed, and if you select "Create Script", the text will be pasted on the Word screen.

*The 1-hour sound source was completed in about 5 minutes. mistranslations, but they are within the range that the interviewer can understand if they listen. Click here for details: I also want to read it Transcribing recordings - Microsoft Support For email interviews When conducting interviews via email, send the following information: Greetings Explanation of publication media Explanation of the purpose of the project Question items Other information (future flow, e.