The plugin designer. Metatechnics

Talk about Ten Forum.
JoitaraniCH

The plugin designer. Metatechnics

Post by JoitaraniCH »

Of course the search style may be . Regarding your second question The matter you said will be be included in the next version. Thank Hello and courtesy the plugin is very good and functional and it performs searches very well and at a suitable speed. Especially showing categories price and the most searched words are quite efficient.

I wanted to express my gratitude to Metatechnics Seller Greetings and respect to you Somalia Email List dear user thank you for your opinion and good opinion... I hope that in the future I will be able to attract your positive opinion by presenting practical and new products. Thank you. Good luck. Seyyed Masoud Hosseini Seyyed Masoud Hosseini In the plugin demo you have a product called Discount plugin for Fratek loyal customers but it cannot be found with any of the following searches and it says that the product is not available.

It should not be necessary to type the name of the product directly because of course the customer will not search like this Metatechnics Metatechnics Seller Hello and good time. This problem has been solved in version ... You can check again in the preview. Thank you and good luck. Akbar Darvishi Akbar Darvishi Hello the link you posted for the demo is not working I cant see the sample so I can decide to buy.