I couldn't miss one from this area

Talk about Ten Forum.
Rakib55

I couldn't miss one from this area

Post by Rakib55 »

Thank you and greetings. Reply Juan Antonio Berlanga June 1, 2015 at 23:28 A hug to all, I love the positive comments that the Post is having, thank you for your reading and I encourage you to share those experiences that you have had or that you remember about Storytelling or Transmedia. Participating makes our content and the quality of the blog richer, while we learn new concepts. Here is another Storytelling video that belongs to Canon.

Given my love for photography, : ou all for your interest and participat Burundi Email List ion. Reply Alexander June 3, 2015 at 18:17 Very good Juan Antonio. Great post! Two communicative concepts that he knew existed and he had the knowledge that brands used them to reach their audience, but he did not know the technical name for them within the world of marketing and the explanation for them. Thank you very much for the information, keep it upReply Juan Antonio Berlanga June 4, 2015 at 2:57 p.

m. Hello Alejandro Thank you for the comment, it is very satisfying to be able to help clarify concepts and terminology in the world of marketing in this sense. What is attempted through this type of Post is to connect with those readers with curiosities and lovers of marketing culture, invite them to participate and disseminate quality and relevant content in this area. Greetings and thank you for the support of your words, we will continue to wage war “+beyond what is established.