Created careers around blogging and WordPress

Accurate email marketing list discussion
robiulroky

Created careers around blogging and WordPress

Post by robiulroky »

Run a blog (on anything really) and get to experience WordPress from the perspective of a user. It’s so easy to use, WordPress, you will be surprised how fast you learn the ropes. Be it writing, design, development or helping others, find a way of using WordPress. Once you can help the next person to get around WordPress, it is time to focus your efforts on a specialty.

Specialize
No matter what you do or who you pray to, you can never become the best at everything. It’s humanly impossible to “jack all trades.” This leaves you with one other lucrative option: specializing. If you have a knack for writing but cannot code to save your life, you will spur really well as a professional WordPress blogger. Many professional Country Email List bloggers (e.g. Tom Ewer) have . Is Tom a respectable WordPress professional? You bet he is. A huge chunk of my blogging work is made up of WordPress related projects. Do I love it? You bet I do. Shout out to AJ Clarke, Kyla and all of you for all the awesome support.

If you’re a front-end developer, you can take to WordPress theming, which involves developing everything between themes and frameworks. If you are a code junkie, you can develop the back-end, dabble in themes and plugins and look under the hood of WordPress. Trying many specialties at the same time is ill-guided, and only means mastering none, which leads to frustration down the line. That does not mean you have to forget your passions to become a respectable WordPress professional. No. You can always master one specialty first and move on to the next.