Appropriate keywords The final reason

Accurate phone number list discussion.
Wade

Appropriate keywords The final reason

Post by Wade »

"To be seen by many people" It will be. And in order to be seen by many people, Appear on the first page of Google search results with “appropriate keywords” is needed. There are 3 reasons. Reason.1 1st page of search results First, most users only look at the first page of search results. Of course, some users look at the second and third pages, but the majority ( 80% or more ) only look at the first page . In order for your site to be seen by many people, it must appear on the first page of search results.
'
Reason.2 google Additionally, in Japan, more than 90% of users use Google and Yahoo! JAPAN combined, and Yahoo! JAPAN uses Google's search engine . Basically, Yahoo! JAPAN search results are the Belgium Number Data same as Google search results. Therefore, being displayed on the first page of Google's search results using "appropriate keywords" is essential for achieving the most important goal of blogging, which is "getting your articles seen by many people." That's it. Reason.3 is “ appropriate keywords ”. Keywords that no one searches for, e.g. "Saito Fishing I've been hooked on lately. I want to go again next time. Flounder fishing. Meet at 3:30 in the morning."

Saito is me. Now that you've reached the first page, who will look at it? It is essential to target the right keywords and get your website to appear on the first page of search results for those keywords. Appropriate keywords are: Words searched by readers who have a certain number of people searching for them and who want them to read their blog. It will be. In this regard, there are several blogging services in Japan, such as Ameblo, Livedoor Blog, and Hatena Blog. When you use these services, other people using the service will come and give you likes .