To manage domains within

Accurate phone number list discussion.
RINA332

To manage domains within

Post by RINA332 »

Confirm the transfer using the link sent to the e-mail address provided in point . ) Once the transfer is confirmedthe domain will be transferred to your new Google Workspace account. How do I set up domain transfer between Google Workspace accounts? To set up domain transfer between Google Workspace accountsfollow these steps: . Sign in to the Google Workspace account you want to transfer the domain from.

Go to the "Domains" section and select "Transfer domain". . Enter Phone Number List the domain name you want to transferthen select "Continue." . Select "Submit authorization to recorder" and follow the on-screen instructions. . After receiving confirmation from the registrarreturn to the "Domains" section and select "Confirm transfer". . Once you've confirmed your domain transferyou can set it up for your new Google Workspace account.

How do I manage domains within my Google Workspace accounts your Google Workspace accountsgo to the Google Admin Console website. There you can manage all the domains that are associated with your Google Workspace account. You can also add new domainsremove existing domainsor edit the settings of existing domains. In the admin panelyou can also configure DNS settings for each domain and configure services such as email and other services.