owner of the restaurant, showed me around the parking lot

Accurate phone number list discussion.
Bappy

owner of the restaurant, showed me around the parking lot

Post by Bappy »

Since I started taking care of the cars, I felt very proud to do what I did, to serve the people who came to eat at the restaurant. For me, taking care of the cars was not just watching a car and that's it, but it was giving the best impression to customers, interacting with them, being attentive to their needs and suggestions. When the clients left, he asked them how their experience was, what suggestions they had to improve the service, the meal times, if they felt comfortable in the facilities and in general everything related to the restaurant service.

I envisioned things to improve the restaurant, such as having a waiting room, air conditioning, having a better battery of bathrooms, a larger kitchen to improve preparation times, having a more personalized service to listen to the needs of each client. and thus be phone database able to implement corrective measures on time. Since I only had up to fifth grade, Mrs. Oliva gave me the opportunity to continue my secondary studies and finish my baccalaureate. In addition, I was able to take some courses at SENA on Customer Service. Being there at SENA , in one of the classes they brought each one of us to the front so that we could express what our most important dream was; At that time I said that my big dream was to one day be the manager of Los Tejaditos restaurant to be able to materialize all my ideas.

Entrepreneur Working in the restaurant became a great challenge for me, because I set goals for myself and exceeded them every day. The love I had for Los Tejaditos restaurant and the passion I felt for my work was so great that after two years I came up with an innovative idea to add a plus to the restaurant, giving it a better image and making the customer live a better experience. during his visit, and it was to wear a formal and elegant uniform with suspenders and a shirt with a bird collar. To make the idea a reality, I saved from my tips for six months and bought myself a pair of patent leather shoes, a belt, two black pants, three white wing-neck shirts, two black suspenders, and two black bow ties.