How to choose social networks for your business

Accurate phone number list discussion.
Bappy

How to choose social networks for your business

Post by Bappy »

Surely you have asked yourself many times which are the most suitable social networks for your business. We can fall into the mistake of thinking that the more social networks we have, the more clients we will get and it does not necessarily have to be that way. Let's start by detailing which social networks exist and which are the most used . logo facebook Facebook This social network allows users to register by creating a profile and adding other “friends” to their network. It allows sharing photos, videos and updating the "status" of the user. It also allows the creation of user groups with common interests, as well as events. Regarding the interaction with other users, it also allows you to share publications of other users, comment on them or simply select the options of "I like" / "I love it" / "I have fun" / "I am amazed" / "It makes me sad" / "It makes me angry". ”.

It is currently the social network with the most users in the world with 2.74 billion active users each month. logo youtube Youtube It is a social network dedicated fundamentally to sharing videos: it has movie clips, music videos, music programs and video blogs. People who create and upload content to this website are known as "youtubers" and can create their own "channels" to upload these videos. logo whatsapp Whatsapp It is an instant messaging application over the Internet primarily intended phone database for mobile devices (although WhatsApp Web was launched in 2015). In addition to using text messages, it allows you to send images, videos and audios, as well as video calls and create user groups. WhatsApp Business was launched as the latest novelty in 2018 logo instagram Instagram It is a social network that prioritizes photographic and video content. Its main characteristics are that it is eminently for mobile (the desktop version does not have all the functionalities) that the photos are square (reminiscent of Polaroid snapshots) and that it has 11 filters to improve their quality (both photos made through the application as well as others stored on our phones).

In 2018 Instagram presented IGTV, an application to share vertical videos (optimization for mobile) of up to 1 hour in length, in such a way that it tries to compete with YouTube. There are many other social networks such as Twitter or Tik Tok (on the rise since 2020); Once we know some of the main social networks where we can position ourselves, the most important thing is to know where our customers are. Facebook loses relevance in favor of Instagram which continues to grow. Twitter, on the other hand, is in the doldrums and is the platform with the highest abandonment rate. Generation Z is the generation that makes the greatest use of the Networks and the most addictive to them. WhatApp, Instagram and Youtube are their favorite networks Once you choose your ideal social networks, please do not abandon them. It is better to have few social networks but attended, always responding to the doubts and comments of your community. ×DISMISS ALERT If you want us to help you with the choice of your social networks, at Be Markethink we are at your disposal, both with the definition and the creation of content, with our community management service. Contact us without commitment and we will discuss it together to define the best strategy!