Giving back phone number list second nature

Accurate phone number list discussion.
hasina66

Giving back phone number list second nature

Post by hasina66 »

Tto Khyati Mehta. During her busy undergraduate years, she always made time to volunteer with an NGO that worked with underprivileged children. And phone number list any other student, she was also on the lookout for a good job as she pursued an engineering degree. When Cognizant came to her campus looking for Salesforce developers, as someone who loves to phone number list learning, Mehta was determined to pick up new skills. She steadily made her way through the weekly badges and certifications on Trailhead. Sure enough, Mehta was picked for a Salesforce

Developer role at Cognizant. Not content to stop there, she continues to learn from Trailhead communities. Khyati Mehta Illustration The phone number list of paying it forward in the Trailhead communities resonated strongly with Mehta, who draws inspiration from it in her daily interactions. Here, she shares with us how she had an phone number list opportunity to live by these values. How phone number list you help the youth in your community during the Covid lockdown? KM: When we went into the first lockdown in 2020, I kept myself busy upskilling on Trailhead and acquiring as many certifications as I could.

For this, I received merchandise like T-shirts and bottles now and then. The daughter of our domestic help was attracted by this swag and wanted phone number list know why I received them. When I explained to her that learning how to use Salesforce would help her not just receive gifts but maybe even get a stable job, she expressed an eagerness to learn. I immediately offered to help her. A couple of young men who were the children of the dhobi in our community phone number list about this and asked if they could attend the sessions as well. Three of my neighbours who were commerce students also decided to join to sharpen their technology skills. And that’s how we got started.