May Be Slowly Eroding Of Shadow Making Service

Talk about Ten Forum.
khairul618397

May Be Slowly Eroding Of Shadow Making Service

Post by khairul618397 »

I think it's a big mistake to think that marketing and art are somehow separate. As Brian Clark has said for years: “People who think art is sacred and marketing is dirty tend to be terrible marketers and fringe artists. People who think art is irrelevant and marketing is about Shadow Making Service tricking people into buying crap they don't need tend to be terrible marketers and worse human beings. - Brian Clark, 'The Catcher in the Rye' and the art of fake marketing While I define art, let me go ahead and define marketing: it's what we Shadow Making Service communicate that allows us to work with others. Advertising, social strategy, SEO, funnels, automation – they all need to fulfill this function. Somewhere along the line, we got the idea that marketing was another word for lies .

Don't buy it. Smart marketers don't Shadow Making Service accept the "It's just marketing" excuse to hide the truth or produce lousy work that benefits no one. Savvy marketers see art as integral to what they do, just as much as strategy and execution. Here are some observations Shadow Making Service I've made over the years about how artists work and how everyone can adopt a more artistic mindset. 1. Artists go around the craft “Creativity happens in action: it is not a trait; it's something you do. -Bert Dodson Get a bunch of writers together and you'll hear a lot of geeky talk about structure, language, word choice, metaphor, and the serial comma. Art is about your unique and personal expression of the world you see around you.

But you can't express what you see Shadow Making Service and feel until you master your chosen profession. As a content marketer, you make your living with words. Dive into disciplines that will teach you how to put words together in ways you've never tried before. Study poetry. Study Shadow Making Service screenwriting. Study short stories. If you're a podcaster, take an acting class or singing lessons. The reason the life of an artist is so interesting and rewarding is that you never stop learning.