I sent it to a couple of

Talk about Ten Forum.
Mimorni505

I sent it to a couple of

Post by Mimorni505 »

The in UA Tuscaloosas DNP program. Stephanie moonlights from time to time at UCLA teaching mental health nursing. She also likes making coldprocess soap. Comments Log in or register to join the conversation Cia September I was interested in the article linked about the reaction to the Oxford vaccine.friends one in London so hes probably already read about this. The article says that it is believed that the man who reacted may have transverse myelitis which may cause permanent paralysis.

It said that a similar reaction had occurred Rwanda Email List earlier in someone else. I told my friends that I was surprised the authorities in England seemed to be very upset about the reaction which if you read the package inserts is an autoimmune reaction which can be caused by any vaccine. Not surprising not that unusual. But it shouldnt derail the vaccine program.

The vaccine may be effective no vaccine is safe. Everyone should read the list of reported reactions on the package inserts of several vaccines and make a decision as to whether to get it or not but in full knowledge that it may cause very serious and permanent adverse events. Any vaccine can and very frequently if you include conditions like asthma. Or it may save you from a disabling or fatal case of Covid. RS September I ran across this article posted on so after this key developments appeared critiquing the research paper about Sturgis. The critiques may interest both people eyeing Sturgis specifically but also thinking about how to calculate the potential transmission risks for future .