Here we can clearly

Talk about Ten Forum.
Ayesha98

Here we can clearly

Post by Ayesha98 »

But we actually went to their meeting and found that they also discussed team goals together. The meeting was somewhere between friendly and professional and the manager wasn't there just for criticism. She said something like okay the numbers are good but we can still do better. This is very positive and inspiring. No one in school will say you can do better. The fact that in school they do the exact opposite doesn't sit well with me. Lunch break and future jobs I would love to work with data in the future because you can do anything with it.

You can use it for fintech or medicine and I think it will play a huge role in e-health. I studied mathematics and mathematics at school but I am also passionate photo retouching about life sciences. I was interested in journalism but when I started taking courses I discovered digital and technology. I can also imagine myself doing what I do as an event manager. Afternoon meeting with the data team We learned a lot in school but we really know what we can do with it later in the company.

It's a somewhat old and outdated system.see what the point is. For example in class I wrote code and now with the data team I can finally understand why it works. It feels great to realize that what seems like theory in school actually exists in practice. Afternoon Coffee Break Debate on Diversity in Science and Technology What I have to say is really scary. Last year in high school, there was only one girl in my class. And it’s actually quite sad when one of us gives up.