The northern Baltic Sea

Talk about Ten Forum.
aklima122

The northern Baltic Sea

Post by aklima122 »

Spring is here and the weather is getting warmer. I'm glad. Vladislav Me too. The weather here is also very good. I went home at noon and came back here. Very pleasant and effective Gordon how long it actually takes you to get from home to office according to Google Maps minutes. I always walk very comfortably. Gordon oh do you run yes it's always nice to be by the water in the summer now.

It was really enjoyable and super nice. Gordon um the philippines photo editor good gentleman yes I remember. It's quiet and nothing here. There isn't much to do along the North Sea coast but you can enjoy it sometimes. Gordon At least the North Sea has tides. When I'm in the sea is there and never goes away. Yeah it's good but I also think it's not so good when the tide is out right and then there's a little bit of mud.

Gordon is a bit mushy. I don't think the water quality of the North Sea is good anyway. Too green and not pretty at all. I like blue water. Gordon Yeah well I mean it's always moving. Vladislav This is salt water. I just learned it recently so I’ll explain it briefly. This means that fresh water and salt water meeting will somehow create a mixture which is why it's so ugly. Gordon's saltwater sounds corrosive.