Create separate product pages

Talk about Ten Forum.
parvej878

Create separate product pages

Post by parvej878 »

Therefore, within the product description, we can distinguish several sub-areas - the first of which is key information. What should they contain? Photos Instead of adding another photo of the product on a white background, it is worth considering what it should show. And what can they show? how to use the product what the product is used for Let's show the product in direct use. The operation of many devices, especially technological innovations or DIY devices, may be unclear at first glance. highlight the most unique feature of the product what give us the use of the product If our product has one feature that clearly distinguishes it from the competition, we should show it through photos.

For example, if we sell specialized flashlights, let's show how far they shine by showing actual comparison photos taken after dusk. Photo vs. video I wouldn't like to talk about statistics here, but the fact is that video increases conversions. So photo retouching consider replacing product photos with it. The video answers many more questions that appear in users' heads about what a given product looks like in reality and what size it is. Such knowledge helps a lot in making a purchase decision. Price, shipping cost They must be clearly expressed and accurately displayed. Regarding the topic of price, I would like to draw your attention to one more issue.

From experience that many stores only show additional costs after clicking "Buy", e.g. shipping costs. Customers like to know how much they will pay immediately, and when they see the relatively high shipping cost, higher than expected, they often give up the purchase. So my suggestion is to include this cost in the key information on the website. Product options If our product is available in different colors, different sizes, or made of different materials, we should not for each of them. This is quite a common practice, and unfortunately it only unnecessarily discourages the purchase decision.