Parenthesis sales navigator

Talk about Ten Forum.
Rakhi93

Parenthesis sales navigator

Post by Rakhi93 »

You can separate those terms with OR.like AND and NOT or linkedin boolean operators OR is most often used to search for alternate spellings, or for terms that mean the same thing. Example: “Sales Operations” OR “Sales Ops” “Vice President” OR “vp” OR “V.P.” OR “SVP” OR “EVP” or boolean operator sales navigator . NOT If you want to exclude a particular term from your search, type that term with NOT before it. not linkedin boolean operators Your search results will exclude any profile containing that term.

For exampleDirector NOT Executive NOT VP NOT “Vice seo expate bd President” Let’s see a live example. Here I added the keyword “CEO” in the title filter how to use not boolean search sales navigator If I change it to CEO NOT Assistant, you can see that I exclude leads from the search. not boolean operator example I can do the same thing by adding another keyword and clicking on the exclusion button exclude keyword from boolean search sales navigator Once you click,.

The button will appear in red and the exclusion will work exactly like if you had put a NOT boolean operator not boolean operator appears red . Parenteses If you want to do a complex search, you can combine terms and modifiers. For example Marketing AND (B B OR B C) This will look for profile containing: Marketing AND B B Marketing AND B C. boolean search Once you master parenthetical searches,you can really get to the next level with boolean search.